Sunday, May 9, 2010

To Blog or Not to Blog....That is the question!!!

So I have been thinking about setting up a blog but not really sure if it is worth doing right now because I don't have kids which is one thing a lot of people blog about. However, I do have a lot of blessings in my life that I could share. So right now I'm just checking out this blog thing and see how it goes. So check back later to see if I actually figure this thing out.

2 comments:

  1. Julie,

    Keep it up! Kids or no kids, if you enjoy writing, you will find this to be a fun outlet! Looking forward to reading more!

    Allison
    www.stumpfamily5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I finally got a chance to get on here! After a long week of school its been crazy! Happy blogging... I may need to start one too! :)

    ReplyDelete