On Saturday Colby and I celebrated Mother's Day with my mom (and dad). We took her out to eat to Texas Roadhouse (paid for my dad also). It was so delish. I got the mushroom jack chicken and green beans. Yummy!!!! Of course I got her two cards...one from me (to make her cry) and the other from Colby and myself. However...I forgot to bring my camera :(. But we all had a great time.
On Sunday we went to church of course and then headed to my mother-in-laws house to celebrate mother's day and my brother-in-law's birthday. We were also celebrating having Colby's brother home for a visit. He's been in the AirForce for 3 or 4 years now I think and we had not seen him in 2 years. Colby's mom was super happy to have him home. We got some family pictures together minus a few family member who did not make it in the pic because I forgot to get pics before they left. I had actually almost forgot to bring the camera but went home and got it after church. Well here are a few pics from this weekend.....
Have fun blogging
ReplyDelete